Eligibility Requirements

If you are 18 years or older, or younger than 18 and have a high school diploma, you are eligible with any of the following categories:

  • Permanent Resident
  • Convention Refugee/Protected Person
  • Foreign domestic worker admitted under the Live-In Caregiver program
  • Person in Canada whose application for Permanent Resident status is being processed in Canada and has been informed by a letter from Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) of the initial approval of their application
  • Temporary Worker or Student who has obtained initial approval for a concurrent Application for Permanent Residence

Contact us

Get in

Are you new to Canada?

Email or phone today for all your English and French language needs.
You will also get connected to employment and newcomer support to help you get settled quickly.